Thursday 23 January 2020

LHC Winter Swap 2019 :)

Long Hair Community Winter Swap time 😄!  This week I got this amazing hair-and-fandom-centric box from fellow member neko_kawaii 😍😄💙
I love it all, and she made most of it, too 👌💙! There’s some chocolate 🍫; a book I'm really excited to read; a grey paranda and hand-woven thin scarf inspired by Crowley's necktie from Good Omens (I'm 100% hyped with this fandom since June xD ❤️); some lovely finishing pins and an amazing hairstick of Aziraphale's Flaming Sword 😍 (more Good Omens goodies! I absolutely love that hairstick and it made my day 😄👌💙); and, last but not least, a gorgeous Doctor Who-themed tote bag she made and embroidered with one of out favourite River Song quotes 😍💙


xDD





And here come some action shots of the paranda, hairstick and pins with a cinnamon bun and braided updo, as well as some non-hair action shots of Crowley's necktie 😄
 



SwordWomanRiona / rionashairblog.blogspot.com.es
If you copy-and-paste this post and/or alter it without any permission, credit or link, you're stealing my content. In that case, please stop. Please ask before using my work, or at least share it properly, giving credit to me and my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment