Friday 15 July 2016

Braids - Dutch braids, parandas

Today's post is about braids  - Most pics are belated braid pics from a  few years ago that I haven't uploaded here yet, and one is fairly recent, and the one who prompted this post :)


  • Dutch braids: I'm either better at French braids or it's simply that I've practised those more, but I generally find Dutch braids to be more challenging fo rme, at least at the moment (some people think the opposite). I should definitely practise them more, because I really like how they look.
Pretty much the only Dutch braid pics I have, one of them with a paranda (as you may already know, I use paranda routinely in order to get more hold and volume in my braids):

  • Three-strand braid with paranda - This is the recent pic :) Lately I've been wearing 3-strands with an initial half-up and a flexi-8 at the nape for more hold:

  • Multi-braided style with paranda: For my Elven ranger cosplay back in 2013. As I recall it's two side braids and a French braid with paranda at the back, with the side braids coiled around the base of the French braid and around it:
                                       
                                        SwordWomanRiona / rionashairblog.blogspot.com.es

If you copy-and-paste this post and/or alter it without any permission, credit or link, you're stealing my content. In that case, please stop. Please ask before using my work, or at least share it properly, giving credit to me and my blog.

1 comment:

  1. What amazes me is that I know braiding shortens the length a bit but you are still SO LONG with it braided. And your parandas always look so nice in a color with your outfit! Thanks for inspiring.

    ReplyDelete