Friday 10 June 2016

LHC meet and May length pic

I met with a fellow LHC'er last May, and that meet of course included the compulsory LHC-length-shot :D (me on the right):

My ends are looking better (last year, when we met for the first time, they were way thinner), but they still need some work in the thickening-up department :S Still, I guess they're not looking so bad considering I'm in the knee territory with ii/ii BUT non-voluminous and fine-textured hair...:)

SwordWomanRiona / rionashairblog.blogspot.com.es    
     
       If you copy-and-paste this post and/or alter it without any permission, credit or link, you're stealing my content. In that case, please stop. Please ask before using my work, or at least share it properly, giving credit to me and my blog.

5 comments:

  1. Who is she?! She's probably got exactly my hair type, plus the colour matches. It's like I'm looking at my own hair, but longer. I'm between hip and TBL aiming at classic where she seems to be, so this picture is the best inspiration I've found in over six years of reading blogs and being on LHC! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's Narya :) We actually think we're pretty much hair-twins as well xD, because the colour is also similar, we're both fine-textured and have similar thickness :D Only my hair is pin-straight and hers is wurlier :)

      Delete
  2. Late to the party here, but both look quite beautiful! ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete