Thursday 24 December 2015

December length shots and hair in motion

Some length shots and hair in motion fun from last week :)!  I'm maintaining at knee-length, my hemline still needs some work in order to thicken it up again (new year resolutions xD), and I love how the colour turned out with that lighting :) (mostly my natural hair-colour, with some remaining faded Vampire Red Manic Panic in the length). 
Left is from May 2015, right is from las week (December 2015). Even though I am maintaining at roughly 140 cm (knee), my hair seems to be a bit longer now compared to the May pic, so maybe that explains why my hemline is looking a bit more fairytail'ed. Also, same colour but different lighting (auburn hair being the chamaeleon that it is xD):

SwordWomanRiona / rionashairblog.blogspot.com.es

If you copy-and-paste this post and/or alter it without any permission, credit or link, you're stealing my content. In that case, please stop. Please ask before using my work, or at least share it properly, giving credit to me and my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Very long hair! This is amazing. I'm glad for you that you have maintained your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. I believe your length at knee is just perfect, impressively long but still possible to wear it down under some circumstances. Best wishes for all your activities of 2016!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I think I'll be maintaining at knee, I too think that longer hair might prove too impractical for me :)

      Delete