Thursday 10 September 2015

Hairstyles - Three-strand braids

Tutorial and pics of a three-strand braid with a paranda and a flexi-8 as added decoration and hold. This is a simple style I wear a lot, and an opportunity to wear my flexi-8s and barrettes, which, due to my very slippery hair, usually fall out of half-ups and half-up half-down styles.

Tutorial (length shots included):

Click for larger pics:
 
Three-strand braid with paranda and flexi-8:





-With a simple half-up (or side braids) added:





French-braid with flexi-8. The after-the-day version of this style with flyaways galore xD:


 Three-strand braid with paranda and without flexi-8:

 And, finally, a simple three-strand braid without paranda. I don't wear this style often because my hair's so slippery, the braid falls down in no time unless I wear some added hold (such as a paranda):

SwordWomanRiona / rionashairblog.blogspot.com.es

If you copy-and-paste this post and/or alter it without any permission, credit or link, you're stealing my content. In that case, please stop. Please ask before using my work, or at least share it properly, giving credit to me and my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment