Friday 3 July 2015

Hairstyles - One-coil Chinese braided bun (video tutorial)

My latest hairstyle video tutorial is about what I call the 'one-coil Chinese bun', in its braided variation. It's different from the standard 'Chinese bun' when it comes to wrapping the hair around the stick - Instead of separating the length in two before wrapping, my 'one-coil' variation involves wrapping all the hair around the stick, then over the elastic to hide it (in the standard Chinese bun the fact that the hair is separated before wrapping it around the stick covers the elastic), and around the stick again until you run out of hair:
 
                                         
I personally find my 'one-coil' variation, braided or unbraided, to be more secure than the standart Chinese bun, for which my hair needs a lot of pins to prevent it from slipping and becoming undone.
 
Picture gallery:









Without the paranda:



With two sticks, a more elongated version:

With an accent braid:
 
Rope-braided variation:
 

✨And with ribbons:




SwordWomanRiona / rionashairblog.blogspot.com.es

If you copy-and-paste this post and/or alter it without any permission, credit or link, you're stealing my content. In that case, please stop. Please ask before using my work, or at least share it properly, giving credit to me and my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment