Monday 26 August 2019

Cosplay hair - Paranda braid for an Elven cosplay with a 14th Century Medieval twist

Cosplay hair pic spam today :D! For the first day at a Tolkien convention last May I wore my Elven purple dress with a parada braid (just a simple three-strand braid with a paranda). I also debuted a late 14th Century-early 15th Century reenactment, so I gave this cosplay a 14th Century twist with the liripipe open hood that I quite like :D (the dress, while not historically accurate, gives me 14th Century vibes as well because it reminds me of the long-sleeved cottehardies). 

So, braid pics incoming!






SwordWomanRiona / rionashairblog.blogspot.com.es
If you copy-and-paste this post and/or alter it without any permission, credit or link, you're stealing my content. In that case, please stop. Please ask before using my work, or at least share it properly, giving credit to me and my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment