Friday 8 February 2019

LHC Winter Swap 2018 :)

This week I got this amazing Whovian and fandom-centric box from fellow Long Hair Community member Milady de Winter, as part of our annualWinter swap 😍😄💙

There’s chocolate 🍫, a lovely flexi-8 (have this same one in red and love it, so yay for more!), a gorgeous watercolour of a scarved Gryffindor lion my giftee painted 🦁❤️ (check out @laura_dr4w on IG for more of her amazing art! 👌💙🎨), and the DW goodies: A lovely TARDIS bag with a cute blue Dalek keyring 💙, and an awesome TARDIS scarf that is going to see a lot of action this next Spring 😁👌
 

Non-hairy pic spam time!
Laura_dr4w
 

 

 
 


 


 
 
SwordWomanRiona / rionashairblog.blogspot.com.es
If you copy-and-paste this post and/or alter it without any permission, credit or link, you're stealing my content. In that case, please stop. Please ask before using my work, or at least share it properly, giving credit to me and my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment